November 24, 2010

10 things I am thankful for :)

As it is only 4 1/2 hours from thanksgiving, I think I will post the 10 things I am most grateful for :)

10) I am thankful for blogs. I could probably read them for three hours a day (especially the ones on my suggested blogs on the right :)
9)Converse. No, not conversation, I am talking about the original Chuck Taylors, the krim-de-la -krim of sneakers. What would the world be with out them?
8) Marshmallow creme. 'Nuff said.
7) Books. Oh glorious books. Not only can you read them, but if you were in an emergency situation, then you could make a shelter out of them, a fire, or even a blanket!
6) Hair accessories. What would I do without them?
5) Macadamia nuts. The only nut that tastes good in Mauna Loa candies...
4) A house. There are a ton of people out there who don't have homes, I do, so I am really grateful.
3) Friends. I am thankful for all my friends who live on this humble planet I call home. Sorry Zorkon241, I am not really grateful for you...
2) Family. I love my family, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. Literally.
1) Jesus! I love Jesus, and I hope you do too! He is the only reason we exist! We should adore Him!


If you are reading this, then you should also post the 10 things you are most grateful for :)

No comments: