February 19, 2011

100th post!+ Wow! + Day 7 last day of KIC.

You are all awesome! I can't believe I have 172 followers! Unbelievable! And this is my 100th post? No way! I had a super fun time doing the keeping it classy Modest fashion week! Thank you all for bearing with me :) lol :) I am super happy!







My baby sister Shiloh :)








The wind was bad, but you can see my outfit pretty well :)








Black Shirt: Gift
Jean Jacket: Kohls
Necklace: Gift
Bow earrings: Gift from AVON
Hairclip: Gift
Skirt: Vintage...My mom's old skirt :)
Shoes: Hand me downs from my cousin!  It has been a super fun week!

Sincerely,

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I. Love. Those. Shoes!!!!!!!!!!! The Mary Jane style is awesome :D The skirt is beautiful!

Karla said...

I love this outfit!

Unknown said...

Cutest shoes ever!