May 13, 2011

Frolic Bog Party :)

I thought I should Join :)


  • Favorite thing about summer?
 That would be Swimming, and this summer my family is going to Washington!


  • In your opinion, the best scent in the entire world?
    Rain, without  a doubt is the best smell ever!

  • An embarrassing moment:
     Have you ever had a joke gone wrong? What happened to me was this: I was teasing my friends that I was changing my name. When they asked what I was changing it to, I said the nearest thing I saw. It just happened to be one of the brothers of the friend I was talking to.  Not a good thing :) They were staring at me, and asked if I liked him. Of course I didn't, he just happened to walk by right when I was thinking of a name...

  • This is a bit overdone, but, what's your clothing style?
     I am really into the Bohemian look.  With a modest addition obviously :)
  • Deep question time: vanilla or chocolate?
Depends on whats in it! I actually like both together. I think I like chocolate more altogether

  • What do you think: is the Twilight fad dying out?  And if it is, are you dancing over its grave?
     I pray the twilight fad is going out. And yes, I am  definitely dancing over it's grave. Let's see about the plot. An old blood-sucker stalks a teenage girl. Not creepy at all. Actually, that's somewhat freakish.

  • Favorite quote?
      "I don't Like oysters.I want my food Dead. Not Wounded, not Sick, Dead."
Woody Allen

  • Best thing that has ever happened to you and why?
     Receiving Jesus Christ as my personal Savior was the best thing that ever happened to me!

  • Traveling: where would you want to go?
     I would love to go to Hawaii, I always have wanted to go there!

  • Favorite food?
     Hmmm, I would have to say bread :) lol

  • What type of music do you like?
     I Like KJ52 a lot, and I mostly like Worship Music :)

  • Canon or Nikon? (If you're not a photographer, don't feel like you have to answer this...)
      Canon, like totally!

  • Are you a squeamish person? Any stories?
     I am squeamish around spiders. Blech. One time I was washing off a deck, and was spraying the power-hose into a wood post, when all of a sudden, hundreds {literally} of baby spiders came crawling out. they were hatching. Needless to say, I freaked out.



  • Flipflops, bare feet, or heels?
     Definitely bare feet.  Though flip flops are nice too. My feet have the cracks to show for the bareness :)

  • Do you like old black and white films?
     Not quite as much as color, but they are alright.

  • Skirts or jeans? 
      Depends on my mood, but usually skirts.

  • Fresh or saltwater?
Guess:
That was a ton of fun! Y'all should do it :)



No comments: