June 21, 2011

Book Review: The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck -By Kathleen Y'Barbo



     What does one do when they are in absolute financial ruin, forced to either live on the streets, or face an even more difficult decision? The obvious choice would be to get married...to the most annoying, irritating person on the planet. This is the situation Alexander Hambly is faced with. What if you are a prominent young lady, in the nineteenth century, who wants to go to college? This is the troublesome happenstance of Charlotte Beck. Alex and Charlotte can barely stand each other as acquaintances, much less as husband and wife. Kathleen Y'Barbo tells the sweet, innocent, and mischievous love story of Alexander Hambly and Charlotte Beck.
     This book was delightfully surprising, absolutely adorable in all the right parts. I loved the plot,
and I fell in love with Alexander Hambly! It was one of those books you can't quite put down :) I loved how innocent it was, a very non-graphic romance novel if I do say so myself. I love romance novels with just the right amount of sweetness, love, and innocence mixed in. Overall, I believe that Kathleen Y'Barbo overdid herself, and I am looking forward to reading some of her other books, and I would reccomend this book to anyone ages 13+. Don't forget to Read Chapter 1!



Sincerely,
Libbi H.

P.S. If you would rank my review, that would be wonderful! 



No comments: