August 06, 2011

To Be or Not to Be...

My dear followers, I have something of a dilemma. I love photography, truly I do! I love the fun of taking pictures, and sharing them with family and friends. My dilemma is that I am not sure if I should start a photography blog, or even a business. Of course, I am not good enough to charge for it! I just love taking pictures! I put up a poll, so make sure to vote, and leave me any suggestions you might have if I wanted to start a photography blog. I look forward to hearing from you! All your comments will be taken into consideration. And the above picture (If you haven't figured it out) was taken by me. Feedback? I would love to hear your opinion. Also, if you think I should do a photography blog, what should the name of it be? Thank you so much for your comments, I truly appreciate them!

1 comment:

Annabel Lee said...

Hi Libbi,
I think you should definitely start a photography blog. If you have the shutterbug, you'll probably find that having a blog is a great way to keep yourself taking pictures. Challenge yourself to post at least one picture every day. Don't feel pressured if you can't manage taking one picture a day because you're busy with something, but you should still try. It's what I do! (Although lately it's been so hot and I've been so busy that I haven't been able to take many pictures.)
I hope you give it a try!