September 02, 2011

Calling all bloggers!

       So, my dearest blogging friends,
I have some news for you. Late this September, I have felt God calling me to fast for the 40 days for Life campaign. I have participated in this campaign the past two times it has happened. I have usually fasted sugar, or sweets. This year I feel God calling me on a fast that requires a lot of effort on my part. I am going to fast the internet. For those of you who don't know me very well, I try to post often, I check my Facebook every hour, and spend too much of my time on the computer. I know I will need God's help to get me through these 40 days without any internet. It will take a lot of self control, but that is something I need more of anyhow. I sincerely hope you all will pray for me in my quest, so that I might gain more of the fruits of the Spirit then i previously had. In the meantime, I still have about 27 days before the fast starts, and in that time, I would love to find a few guest bloggers. The fast is September 29th- November 6th, so, I would like to have six - eight guest bloggers to post. I am not picky on the content, so long as it is not crude, foul, or immoral. If anyone has  tutorials, recipes, or posts on subjects such as modesty and purity, then I am all ears! If you have an idea for a post, email me at  libbilogs{at}gmail{dot}com and I will see what I can do! As a sidenote, you are also able to include a small section at the bottom of your post about you and your blog, so you might get a little publicity too! Thank you my dear followers, I am so excited to see what God has for me on this fast!
Sincerely,
Libbi H.

No comments: