September 15, 2011

Important announcement!

     Just a reminder, I will be taking a forty day break from blogging on September 28th {in two Wednesdays}and I will be re-doing the blog for the days leading up to the 28th. On November 7th, {The day when the fast will end} I will be back on just like always, I just might have a more regular posting schedule. If you would like to follow my journey through the 40 day fast, you can follow my twitter here: http://twitter.com/#!/thefunnerlife.  I will not be on Facebook or my email either, but if you want, you can send me a twitter {Which I can use from my phone.} If any one still wants to guest post, email me at libbilogs{at}gmail{dot}com. before September 26th!
Until then!
Libbi H.

1 comment:

Jennifer R said...

Praying for you as you begin your fast!