September 22, 2011

Photo Challenge

        So, after a vote, I am going to host a photography contest! It will start today, and I will leave the linky up through my fast, and I will pick the winner when I get back! I wanted to pick a different kind of theme, so without further ado
The theme for the photo contest is...

Time.

For some people, time could be a clock, and hourglass, or one of the thing that typically  reminds one of time. I am looking for a unique idea of time. The winner will get an interview on my blog OR a blog button/header/signature package :) here is a sample entry

This photo reminds me of time because of how long the tree must have been growing :)

The rules
  • Please post all pictures to the glory of God, keep 'em  rated G. 
  • Obviously, the photo must be taken by you. 
  • Comment on at least three of the photos.
  • Your blog post must include a link to my blog, or my blog button if you would rather. 
  • You may edit your picture as much as you want
  • Make sure your link is directly to the individual post, not to the blog in it's entirety.
  • Winners will be announced at the beginning of November
  • You don't necessarily have to be a follower of my blog, but, if you win, you might want to know!
  • You can link from a flickr as well!
  • I reserve the right to delete any entry for no given reason.
So with that, enter away!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Isabel Caroline said...

Wait... is there 2 challenges going on? Cause I enter the friendship one, did you change the theme?
~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com