November 20, 2011

Authentic People ♥






So, my dear followers, I finally caved. I have been super busy, but I have seen MANY people do this blog party, and so I decided to do it as well!

1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you? 

I cannot snap or whistle *hides in nerd shame* This is weird and un-American  people. My six year old sister can do both. And she tried to teach me how to whistle {With no success, I might add} It is embarrassing. Truly.

2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be? 

I would live in the movie "Sky High." Really. I used to think it would be the coolest thing to have a superpower. Like invisibility. C'mon folks, that is awesome. Superb amounts of awesome, actually. 
3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
My new pitcher!  About two weeks ago I was able to go shopping at Anthropologie, and have decided it is the coolest place. Ever. Here is a picture of the pitcher.
Isn't it wonderful? *cough* it was on clearance *cough* *cough*
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?

Yes. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Best. Movie. Ever.
5} What is your favorite household chore?
Dusting! Though odd, somewhat enjoyable. For a chore that is...

6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?

Cinnamon Dolce Latte Frappuchino w/ an Extra shot. Heaven in a cup. Wonderfulness. 
7} What is your favorite pizza topping? 

Pineapple. And mushrooms. And olives. Altogether  in that order. Almost better than a cinnamon dolce...
8} Waffles or pancakes?

Perkins Pancakes.  Now I am starving.
9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite? 

Yes yes yes! Games are the best! My favorite is red rover. Really. You can stop laughing now. One of the best games ever. Except noone ever tries to break through my arms, nor do they have me try to break through theirs. Cause I would win. Every time.

Oh, and for boardgames, Scrabble is a winner. As am I. Always.
10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?

Yes. How can you let a six year old sister lose? 
11} Have you ever dyed your hair?

I had highlights once. Never even reapplied dye. Literally gone within a month. 
12} Do you make your bed every morning?
Hmm, No... *cough cough* I , uh, do it when I , uh, can...
13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell :) 
14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Hardwood! So much prettier than a lot of tiles!
15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
My Camera? I am not positive... Yes my camera would be the "safe" item :)
16} What's your favorite condiment?
Pickled ginger. SO SO SO good. I love it. Wonderful.
17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
I don't think I have, however, my dog threw up on me when I was about ten. I made a new shirt out of a wal-mart bag. If you are ever in a the-dog-puked-on-me-i-need-new-clothes sort of jam, rip off the bottom of a plastic bags. It already has armholes! ;)
18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I think something my dad said, I am not sure though! :)
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
You are for me by Kari Jobe...Again, wonderful...

{all above images via images.google.com}





1 comment:

{Grace} said...

If it makes you feel better, I can't whistle, either :)