November 05, 2011

I'm Back!

{via}
I am back! It is so nice to be able to see your beautiful faces, er, profile pictures again! Before I relay any news, I would like to give a GIANT round of applause to Grace from Smile...Just Smile! She has done a FANTASTIC job maintaining this blog! I am excited to go and read through all her posts! Why don't you all go over to her super-sweet blog and give her a bunch of comments? That would be a small way to thank her for all the awesome posts she has done!
I will be trying to post as much as possible over the next few days, but I can't promise anything, because I am MOVING!!! I am moving to a  house in the country {with my family, of course!} and I am SO excited. I will show you all a picture of my new room once it is finished.
  In the next few days, you can finish your entries for the photo challenges, and I will continue posting pictures from the weeks past. Some of the most fun happenings were the Civil War Ball, My churches Harvest Carnival, and of course, the books I read while I was offline {almost 20!}
Again, Thank you all for being my wonderful followers, and it is good to be back!

Sincerely,
Libbi H.

No comments: