January 07, 2011

Day 7... :( Last day

I am so sad it is the last day! I would like to post my outfits more though, maybe I'll start a "Fashion Friday" who knows!
Here is my day 7 outfit:





 My mom told me to do something with my hands :)

 Ignore my one painted toenail :)
So...
Skirt: Gift
Necklace set: Mark Magazine
Earrings: Avon
Bracelet: Gift :) I think it's vintage, because Mrs. Betty gave it to me.
Shirt and Jacket: Kohls
Headband: Claires
Shoes: Store in our mall.
I love me some comments!

Sincerely,
Libbi H.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite outfit you've posted. I love it! I also love how you've warn skirts all week. *High 5 girl*! Hehehe!

P.S. Okay, that headband is WAY TOO GORGEOUS! I am going to my Claire's SOON to see if they have it. ;)

Libby said...

Thanks! I love my skirts :) Hopefully they will have the headband on sale, aong with about 10 others. :) Headbands and Peacocks and coffee are all things I could never tire of :)

Marianela said...

Awesome outfit! :D Great job!

Unknown said...

Love your sandals! Cute!! :)