April 01, 2011

What I wear: To a Wedding, and the Winners!!!

Dear Blogging friends, I am so sorry for my lack of blogging! I have a couple of posts {fashion ones :) } planned for the next few weeks :) Anyways the winners of the free matching blog button, signature, and header are:


~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~~
~
~
~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~~
~
~
~~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~

~~
~~

Every person who entered! I decided that everyone should be a winner :) So, all of you winners email me at    libbilogs{at}gmail{dot}com  :)
      My Grandpa was remarried. Indeed, the wedding was very sweet, but also somewhat casual :) Hence the lace of silk on my dress :) Here is my outfit, whick I am also putting on Suddenly Darling. {I will post it later}
Here it is:

Undershirt: Kohls $5 Dress: Kohls $20 Sandals: Old Navy $15 Leggings: Target $5 Bracelet: Kari Jobe Concert $10  Necklace: Claires $15 Butterfly Bobby pins: Sweetheart Studio, as a gift, about $18.

What do you all think?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous! Your hair is so pretty and I love all the bright, girly colors in your outfit! Very cute! ~God bless

Hannah Marie said...

Do you still have the post from the entries for that contest? I can't remember if I entered it or not! :-) I really like your outfit- black and pink is a favorite color combo of mine, and yours looks great. :-)

Nicki T. said...

You have really nice hair!