March 22, 2011

Interview With Rose from "Through My Eyes"

I recently contacted  Rose to see if she would do an interview, and she said yes! Rose is one of my close friends, and I hope you enjoy reading her interview!

~So Rose, how have you been doing?
Well, physically, I've been doing well. I haven't failed any of my classes in school, and running around outside in this wonderful spring air is keeping me in good health. I have quite gotten over my nasty cold, so instead of croaking like a frog who has a fly in his throat, I can sing and talk again. Hallelujah
 
~Coffee or Chai?

Chai all the way. I'm not a big fan of coffee. For me, it takes a gallon of milk and a barrel full of sugar to get it to taste even drinkable. (I'm not a fan of bitter either) Therefore, if I drank coffee, I would get diabetes and wreck my digestive system forever. However, for some reason, even though I don't like the taste, I like the smell of the brewed beverage. *This is just my humble opinion, of course.*
~ If you could make a new law in America, what would that law be?
 
Well, in my opinion, I think American could do with a few less laws. Instead of making a new one, I would take out a stupid one, like maybe the one that says, "It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor."  Yup. Never doing that again! It's against the law.
 
~ How are you using your blog for God's glory?
 
My blog is a recording of my life, my struggles, memories, and passing thoughts. Even now, when I look back at my older posts, I can see how much I have grown in the past year, both in my Walk and in my writing skills. Also, what I post on my blog is, I hope, an encouragement to other fellow believers. I hope they are reminded again that a life lived for Christ, though it might not be easy, is the best possible one.    
 
~Do you know what you want to do for the future {as in occupation, marriage, etc}?
 
Well, after I am done with high school, I am planning on getting a degree in Biology. As for marriage, if it is God's will, I will settle down and try my utmost to be a good wife and mother.
~What is your favorite scripture?

I would have to say 1 Corinthians 10:31. "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

~If you could say one thing to the readers of this blog, what would it be?
 
Never lose hope. No matter how hard things get there is always hope in Jesus Christ. He will never leave you nor forsake you. What an awesome truth!!
 
~ White, Dark, or Milk chocolate?
 
I don't mind Dark, I really like milk, and I can't say I have a liking for white.

Rose has an awesome blog, Through My Eyes. You all should check it out!



1 comment:

Josh Martin said...

Interesting interview. You learn something every day.

Josh Martin