May 01, 2011

Spring Gala Blog Party!

 



1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Hawaii! I love love love hawaii, and always have wanted to go there!

2. What is the oldest item you own?


I honestly have no clue! Probably a vintage children's book :)

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?


Mary Slessor :) I wrote a ten page paper about her my sophomore year :)

4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?


I think it would be Mary Slessor, KJ52, and Nate Saint

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?

Hmm, Neither? lol :) I think pepsi is the best :)

6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?




I would have to say cookies :) Me gusta las galletas :)








7. What is your favorite season?


Hmmm, I would have to say spring!

8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?

The Smell of Rain! It has to be the best part of the year!

9. What's your favorite music?

I like Christian. Especially worship music such as Kari Jobe and Klaus Kuehn

10. What's your fashion/personal style?


I would have to say bohemian/vintagey :) I love the look! With an added touch of modesty of course :)



1 comment:

Mary said...

Love this!
By the way...I don't like coke or pepsi either!:D I'm so happy to know somebody else that agrees with me!:) :P :)