June 01, 2011

Summer Splash Blog Party!



What are two songs that describe you?
 Happy Day by Tim Hughes and Stuck in the 80s by KJ52
What do you most fear? 
Fear itself...and Spiders.
What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? 
Red and Black
How do you normally do you hair? Normally I have it down Monday, Ponytail Tuesday, Down Wednesday...
Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? Definitely Smoothies!
Do you like the color pink? ALL shades of pink are the best! My favorite is that lovely Bubblegum pink :)

What is your favorite flower? I love hot-pink peonies!

How many states have you been to? About 12, I think.

What is your favorite thing about June? The nicest part of summer where it is perfect weather, and you can read all month!
Describe your "dream wedding location.
Honestly, if it weren't for the cost, Hawaii would be fantastic!


3 comments:

Lucia said...

So glad you decided to join us, Libbi! What fun answers, too. :o)

~Lucia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers! :)

Blessings,
RJ

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers! :)

Blessings,
RJ