August 10, 2011

Eshakti Discount!

     So, my dear friends, have I got a gift for you! Many of you have read my review of Eshakti, but if you haven't, make sure to check it out! For those of you who do not know, Eshakti is the best thing since sliced bread; You get to pick out a fashionable clothing piece, and then you can customize it to your specific size and liking. Being tall my entire life, this online store has been a dream come true! They have many different choices of clothing: pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts all customized to fit you! It is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Truly. So I have an awesome discount for you: $20 off your purchase at Eshakti.com! To use this awesome deal, at the checkout, enter the code LIFEISFUN0811 Any time before September 12th, 2011. 
  I do  hope you will go and take a look around! They have some wonderful stuff!
Sincerely,
Libbi H.  

No comments: