October 03, 2011

The Classy Lady Part 1: Classical Style

As I write this, right outside the window is a blustery fall day. The wind is blowing the tree's, and it's a sign that colder weather is soon to be.

With the fall months hitting us swiftly, I thought it would be a great time to talk about fashion. When I think fall, I think new clothing. What comes to your mind when these colorful months come? I know you've probably heard this a million times over, but it doesn't matter what the world thinks of your clothing, be real, be awesome, be you. Don't let those around you bring you down about your clothing choices, but be lifted up that our King loves you whether you wear flannel shirts or cotton shirts- But also know that this is a time to dress for God. All year around you should be, and you may be thinking, "How can I dress un-modestly during these colder months? I'll freeze if I don't!" Well, it could be a demonic sign on a shirt, like I skull, (yes, it's a demonic sign, look it up.), or what I see most people do, is they put away their tank tops for the winter, and pull out there SUPER tight long sleeve or short sleeve shirts, and skinny jeans. That's not how we are supposed to dress! Do I challenge you, when you wake up tomorrow morning, and ever morning, ask yourself this- "I'm I dressing for the prince of my soul, or for someone to be lusting after my figure?"

Have a great day, ladies!

No comments: