October 27, 2011

When?

At our house, we start getting ready for Christmas either the week before Thanksgiving, or the Saturady after. But Christmas music always starts playing on November first. It's so beautiful here this time of year. Icicles hanging from tree's, a fresh, really thick (sometimes 2 ft.) blanket of snow covering the ground, and the sun shining making this wonderful white stuff glisten. *Sigh* It's a dream come true... I just don't know what I'd do if I lived in Florida or California. ♥

(By the way, I have no idea why the pictures are starting to show up so blurry, please forgive me!)
When do you like to start getting ready for Christmas? (i.e. playing the music, baking the cookies, decorating, ect.)

Have a beautiful day whether it's white and fluffy, orange and yellow, or still green! ♥
-Grace

No comments: