December 20, 2011

Some of my favorite quotes {also day 4 in thirty day challenge}

 I sure am glad it is not call the 30 days in a row challenge...


 
"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan


Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. - Corrie Ten Boom

Jesus, in His earth walk, was the will of God in action. If you want to know what God thinks about sickness - look at Jesus! He went about healing the sick! - Kenneth Hagin

I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done. - Hudson Taylor

God is glorified through healing and deliverance, not through sickness and suffering. - Kenneth Hagin

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.”-Corrie ten Boom
 {For more of my favorites, go here}

 Sincerely,
Libbi H.