January 08, 2012

Book Review: The Essential Guide to Healing -by Bill Johnson and Randy Clark

Are Christians today living in the fullness of Salvation? Are we supposed to be walking around as sick, weak, pathetic excuses for life? I think not. In addition, so does Bill Johnson, as well as Randy Clark. They wrote this fantastic, theologically sound book as a quick-reference guide for Christians worldwide. They used multitudinous amounts of scripture in their studies, and shared the testimonies of many believers who have been healed worldwide. With healing being a fairly controversial topic  in the Christian culture today, this book is a must read for anyone unsure in their beliefs.
I thought this book was fantastic. I really enjoyed their easy to understand analogies, and likewise, their absolute reliance on the scriptures. I disagreed with some of their end-times doctrine, but the ratio of agree/disagree was  99/1. It was really the only thing I disagreed with in the book's entirety. I would recommend this book to anyone. It was one of the best books that I have read on the subject of healing. It would be a great book for those going to a seminary/Bible college. If You have some Christmas money left, you can be certain this book was be a great addition to your collection.



I got this book for free for this review from Bethany House Publishers. 


Sincerely, 
Libbi H.

No comments: