January 02, 2012

Changes

I love changing up my blog, if you haven't figured that out. I really felt that I needed a simple, easy-on-the eyes background, and I really wanted a stretch background. I also wanted a blog layout where I could change it around without having to do more than a simple color change. After much experimentation, I have found a pattern, layout, and color scheme I love. I hope you will try out me new button, browse through the pages on the sidebar, and let me know how you like it! 
Also, I am going to try and post 2-3 times a week, depending on my life. I know life can get crazy, so I won't make any promises. I am so excited about making this blog a little more organized, as well as easier to access. I hope you like the new changes as much as I do! 

Sincerely,
Libbi H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new design, Libbi! I'm getting a new one soon, and you can actually vote for which one I should use on my sidebar! :D

-Grace - thatsmilingblog.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Cute!!! :) Love the new look! Simple yet lovely. :)