November 01, 2012

November Resolutions

What does this picture have to do with my post? I honestly have no clue. Your ideas can be left in a comment.

Want to know a secret? I haven't even thought about my blog for almost a month. I really am sorry. I could give you my boring run-of-the-mill excuse,  "I've been busy." but the truth is "I've been exhausted and lazy." Yes. That would be true.

SO. This month is going to be a Renaissance for my blog (and yes, I did look up that word to spell it correctly)   I decided, in a spur-of-the-moment kind of way, to start and put more effort into this blog. To begin, however, I will post my new-blog's resolutions for this month. (and yes, I am obsessed with parentheses.) Here goes:

~November resolutions~

  • To post at least two times a week. Not including book reviews. You all have probably guessed by now that I really enjoy reading.
  • To continue eating healthy. I have been eating fairly well, although I honestly haven't put too much effort towards exercising. Just being honest there.
  • To NOT waste too much time on my new kindle fire. Yes, I did cave. No, I will not be reading solely e-books. I will be playing Angry Birds too much for that.
  • To finish the reviews for the stack of books staring at me right now.(Like, 6. And even more on the way. You wouldn't believe my obsession)
  • To exercise. Blech. I really wish reading would burn more calories.
SO. My best wishes to everyone who waded through my rabbit-trail laden post. 

Libbi H.



P.S. I am linking up to, "She Learns As She Goes"

1 comment:

Michelle Jamie said...

I also love parentheses :)

The pictures could be a way of getting ready for thanksgiving?!

I hope you get through all your book reviews :)