November 11, 2012

the onset of winter.


Dude. Yesterday felt like another Ice Age. We even had mammoths. And yes, my dogs are big enough they ought to qualify for mammoths.

This morning I went out super early with my sister to take some faux senior pictures. She is a freshman, but I really wanted some practice with seniors. So she was a senior for the day. We were freezing. Later, my two mammoths came back with a rabbit head. Fully-furrified. Blech.

Although the snow is, well, cold, I am so happy that winter is upon us. Apple cider. Hot tea. Hot chocolate. Chocolate dipped pretzels. Fake crab. Do I only like winter because of the food? Of course not. Hoodies are great too.

How is the weather where you live? If you say warm and sunny, I will scoff at you.

Libbi H.

P.S. I just started a Facebook page.  Not even for more publicity. I just wanted to see how you make a page, and I wanted to be able to change 2 cover photos obsessively. Anyhow. https://www.facebook.com/TheFunnerLife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the weather here, it's just cold and wet!We just get rain all winter.Snow would be a nice change though considering how beautiful it looks!