March 07, 2013

eShakti Review: Spring has sprung + a discount for you!

I love eShakti. Seriously. I check their website more than I check Facebook. And I check Facebook a lot. Where else can you get affordable, customized clothing? NO WHERE. I ordered this dress/crinoline in my custom size, and I adjusted the length from below knee length to knee length. It fits perfect. Oh my goodness. I love it so much.
 When eShakti contacted me, asking if I would like to review an item from them, I was ecstatic! I have asked for Christmas gifts from eShakti, I got my graduation dress from eShakti, and I managed to convince my friend to let all her bridesmaids buy a dress for her wedding from eShakti. Needless to say, I think this is a great company.
(Dress: eShakti//Crinoline: eShakti//Jacket: Maurices//Boots:Target//Earrings:Kohls)
Is this not the funnest dress ever? It comes with the Crinoline shown. I am IN LOVE with the dress. This dress is of such good quality, I am not afraid to wear it, and it is so stinkin' cute! If you need a dress, blouse, skirt, or jacket, eShakti is THE PLACE to buy it. I just got a bonus at work, and I will most likely be buying more clothes from eShakti. Yes, I might just be addicted. Overall, I believe eShakti is the most fantastic clothing website in the entire world. Truly.

But wait. There's more.
eShakti kindly gave me a discount code for my followers! if you use the code below before March 20th, you can get 20% off your purchase. Oh yes.


So, my beautiful friends, I beg you to check out eShakti. It is the best clothing store in the world.

Thanks to eShakti for giving me this dress to review! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you skinny girl, so pretty. :) Love the dress, I'm going to the website right now to check it out :)

April G said...

Random person leaving a random comment here, but I was on eShakti's FB page and clicked your post there to see what you reviewed for them, and you look so cute! I love the look!