May 12, 2013

Mother's Day and Fruit Pizza


Despite the fact I am not a mother, today was great for me. I woke up at 9, put on the shorts and a t-shirt, did the dishes really quick, and made this fabulous fruit pizza (with light purple frosting) In fact, I am probably going to eat a piece for dinner. Or two.
After that, I knew I really needed to wash my hair. Basically, my hair has 36 hours I can go without washing it. A millisecond more and I look like John the Baptist from the Bible series without facial hair:

Ha. But really. Just went and got a piece of fruit pizza with kiwi and blackberry. This one right here:

 I fast walked/ran walked a mile in 12 minutes today. After I got home from a youth group mother's day thing for my mom, I changed and walked WITHOUT my puppies. It was nice not to drag around 100 lb. ankle weights. Seriously.  Just grabbed another piece of pizza. This time with a raspberry.
I heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit. I have walked for 4 days in a row, so I only have 17 more to go until it is a habit.  Which means I only have 20 days until eating fruit pizza for dinner is a habit.
And what a good habit that will be.