March 19, 2013

For lack of a greener dress.

Hello all! I hope this lovely Tuesday afternoon is as relaxing for you as it is for me! I have been gone for a couple of days, so I haven't been able to post my outfit pictures from St. Patrick's Day.
Dress:Target//Shoes:Target//Bolero:Kohls//Bracelets:Charming Charlies (I think)
 I have nothing green in my closet. The closest think is a teal dress. Also, I wasn't about to wear my green sleep-shirt to church! I wasn't sure how I felt about hi-low skirts (or mullet skirts ;), but after wearing one, I am pretty sure they are the greatest thing ever. I can bend over without the back being too short, and for some reason it is way easier to wear than a maxi dress.
 See? I made an effort to wear green. I really love these sandals. I bought two different colors last year, and if they start selling them again, I will probably buy two or three pairs.
 


My day consisted of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and dodgeball.

How was your St. Patrick's day?

No comments: