April 22, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: An Antipology.

Dress: Thrifted//Shoes:Thrifted//Undershirt:Old Navy//Scarf:Charlotte Russe
  What's an "Antipology?" Basically, it's my way of saying I'm not really that sorry. I have been at work a ton this month, and I have been finishing up WorshipU.  Now, I love posting on this blog, but I have really been working on freedom in my life lately. So, from this point forward, I may post once a week, once a day, or once a month. I just don't need to feel guilty about not posting anymore.
      I haven't worn this dress in a couple of years. It is super comfortable, but the v-neck always bothered me. I really liked wearing it though. Also, this is one of my favorite scarves.
    
Not the best pictures, but I am just not  much of a poser. Ha! How was your weekend?

No comments: