May 17, 2013

Presently Appreciating {May 17}



Yeah, I am still appreciating my baby kitty. Ohmahgoodness.

Music:
Finish What You Started by Sean Feucht
How Love Wins(the thief) by Steven Curtis Chapman
Beautiful Things by Gungor (Still kinda obsessed with this one)
It Must Be You(Moses) by Bart Millard. If you haven't bought this CD, you really should.
Build Your Kingdom Here by Rend Collective Experiment



Riding my bike. It is fantastic. I got a new case for my ipod, and so I have really enjoyed listening to music when riding my bike.

mapmyrun.com
This is a great resource to have. Anyone who walks, bikes, or runs should try this. It is super fantastic.

Hazelnut Macchiato from Starbucks. I haven't even had one since Alex's wedding. But I want one really bad. Really.

This status by Kris Vallotton

Grace's Pictures by Cindy Thompson. Right in the middle, and I am enjoying it a lot so far.

Capri Seaside Citrus. I almost never buy myself fragrance, but I really liked this one.
Well, I probably should go do something productive. Today I am working until 3, having coffee at 4:15, and going to a graduation ceremony at 7. See ya soon!

No comments: